Kadaknath, also known as ‘Kali Masi‘ is the Indian Breed of Chicken. This black fleshed chicken is known for its medicinal qualities, high protein and low fat and cholesterol levels.
Eating Kadaknath meat once a week gives the following benefits:
- Controls Blood Pressure and Diabetes.
- Controls and treats Asthma.
- Controls Cholesterol.
- Increases Immunity and cures Impotency.
- Increased Proteins intake which support body building and helps in rejuvenating human body.
- Improves Eyesight.
- Best Antioxidant and Energy Booster.
- Rich source of Vitamins A and E.